Saturday, August 14, 2010

Baby's 1st Birthday!!!!!

So my baby boy turned 1 today.




No not this boy....




who is now taller than me....




       No I am talking about .........








my adorable fur baby!


This was him JUST a year ago when we brought him home...




who would have thought that this little cutie could do soooo much damage in one year...

chew up the side of our coffee table
pull off the doors of our kitchen cabinets (they were on the island)
chew up brand new phones
chew up homework....teachers did not believe this one...lol
chew up driver's licenses
chew up MP3 players




ahh I could go on and on....BUT I won't.

Because getting him a year ago was one of the best things that we ever did...





he took our mind off of our financial woes and made us laugh every day...



  He was always happy to see us and always wanted to play...

he became part of our family..




And even today at 80 pounds and still growing, he still wants to be held in our laps,  ride in the car, and stands up at the door to watch us when we leave...




He has brought so much joy to our lives and I truly could not imagine a life without him..


Happy Birthday Brody!!!



xoxo,
Karen

Visit my ETSY store!

5 comments:

  1. All of your boys are darling;)! Your baby boy is just precious...happy birthday to the little guy!

    I am new to your blog and I just love it! I am going to have a little peek around! I look forward to following along!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - I loved your post today. We have an 8 month old labradoodle puppy named Lars and I can relate to everything you mention. And, like you, it is worth all of the chewing up of stuff and everything else that comes along with a puppy. He has brought so much joy, laughter and unconditional love into this household. Happy Birthday to Brody! What a cutie he is. I loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at that doll baby!
    You can tell by that next to last picture that he still TOTALLY thinks he's a little puppy. ;-)

    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those furry boys can be a pain sometimes, but we all still love them!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! Aren't dogs the best :) Love all your friday finds too! :)
    XOXO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails