Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wedding Chalkboard

So I am in the wedding business....or sort of....

You see I make vintage framed wedding chalkboards.  





Alot of wedding chalkboards 



locally and through my Etsy shop.  

Of course I sell other items; ornate mirrors, frame groupings, and some vintage items 

but mostly chalkboards.



I take antique and vintage frames, and install custom made chalkboards for them.

These are perfect for wedding directionals, seating charts, menus, photo shoots, you get the idea.  

I am slowly building my little business which is truly a labor of love.....


And gradually I am beginning to reach out to the wedding community and industry...



so imagine by surprise when through my Google alerts, I picked up a blog post about my ETSY wedding items on a wonderful wedding blog by wedding planner, Paige Galla of appropriately named Paige One Events!



I can't believe it!!!  


My little shop made the front page of someone else's blog!!!  

I am so proud!!!


Now I know this is nothing big for most of you;  But in my little world, and the fact that I just got started a few months ago,....THIS is a big deal!

All of my hard work and loooong days are finally starting to pay off:)

Anyway, i just wanted to share my big girl news with all of my friends.  

xoxo,
Karen


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Karen! That is awesome news!

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Karen! That is very exciting! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I would be giddy with excitement, I hope you are, too!! Keep up the good work, it is sure to continue being noticed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, Congrats on a great job. Your chalkboards are wonderful. I'm hoping you have much success in the near future.
    The Swedish Room

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails